Wednesday, August 28, 2013

9 Months!

(July 19th)
I'm out of order but Oh Well!!
9 Months Old!
I remember being pregnant with him and thinking that this is the longest 9 months of my life.
Then he was born and this seriously has been the fastest 9 months of my life!
I love my little man so much!
He is still sleeping through the night!
He goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up about 8-8:30!
He is such a growler...he growls and growls at us all day!
He loves to eat! And loves it all!
If you are holding him and you have something in your mouth
he will lick his lips and smack them together! ha
He is so fast at crawling...he definitely keeps me on my toes!
He finally got his first tooth!
I kind of thought he was getting one and then all the sudden it just pooped through!
He loves Tynlee and gets so excited when she is around!
He wants to be big like her and do everything that she does!
It seriously is a workout for me to change his diaper and get him dressed!
I'm literally sweating when I'm done!
He pulls himself up on everything and will walk around the couches!
Loves bathtime and whines when I take him out!
Loves to dance!
Anytime any type of music comes on he starts swaying side to side
and then starts bouncing on his knees!
I've been teaching him patty cake and only sometimes he will do it!
Its really cute when he does!
Only sometimes he will wave buh bye!
Gives such good kisses!
You just ask for kisses and make a kissy noise and he lays one on ya
Tongue and all!!
He will raise his arms when he wants you to pick him up!!
We are starting to slowly stop nursing!
Only morning and night and gosh I forgot how painful it is to dry up!
We sure love our Bo!!


No comments: