Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bff's weekend: Day 1&2

(Aug 1st&2)
Kit and Clyde have been best friends since little kids growing up next door to each other!
Once Kit and I got married Clyde and I also became really good friends and us 3 hung out a lot together.
Pretty much the first 4 yrs of our marriage!
It's a good thing I like old Tuf!
Then Clyde and Cassie got married and they moved to Billing, Montana where Cassie grew up!
We have always talked about going out there but just never got around to it!
We decided to go out the weekend that they were going to bless there new little girl Oakley!
 
Kit wanted to surprise Clyde but being a girl I knew that we had to atleast let Cassie know!
Everybody likes company but sometimes surprise company can be overwhelming!
We let her know a few weeks in advanced and we couldn't wait!!
Kit secretly was so excited but tried to play it off cool!
You should see these 2 together!
They really are the bestest of friends!
Finally the day came and we were off!
We left Tynlee in Orderville with Kit's parents
and Brogan went to St.George with mine!
I had just stopped nursing Brogan and was going though the dry up stage while we were there!
Paniful!
 
We arrived that night about 7 in Billings
and Cassie told Clyde she had to go to Target for a second!
Once we pulled up to there house
Cassie and I hadn't even gotten out of the car before Kit was almost into the house!
I started yelling at Kit to wait cause I needed to get my camera!
See he was very excited!
It was perfect when we walked in because Clyde's back was to us!
Kit said "Man Tuf your such a good dad"
Clyde flips around in shock!
"Tuffie what are you doing here? Are you guys serious? Is this for real? hahaha"
It was really cute!
Oh and fyi...they called each other Tuff and Tuffie!
They seriously have a Bromance going on!!
 
Later that night we drove up to Red Lodge where Cassie's dad has the most amazing Cabin.
Actually I wouldn't even call it a cabin it's like a small house!
It's so adorable!
We got take out for dinner and then roasted marshmellows and had smores!
The fire pit is right by the river and it was so nice and pretty outside!
Very peaceful!
The boys had an early tee time the next day so we woke up made breakfast and were off back to there house!
I can't wait to go back someday and explore more of Red Lodge.
It seriously is the cutest little town!
 












 Cassie had some errands to run for some last minute things for the blessing so I happily volunteered to watch baby Oakley!
There really is nothing better than snuggling a newborn!
I was soaking it all up and loving every minute of it!
I would have been perfectly content to sit on the couch and snuggle her for our whole trip!
Makes me sad at how fast my babies have grown up!


No comments: