Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tie Dye Shirts!

(July 3rd)
I love the 4th of July!
It definitely one of my favorite holidays!
I was so excited that we were all together this year!
Taya has been taking some summer science classes and she wanted to teach us how to tie dye shirts!
What better than doing it for the 4th of July!
 Earlier that day us girl went to target to get plain white shirts.
I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't get Brogan one...oh well!!
 
Later that night after much fun in the sun we decided to go outside and make our shirts so they could dry over night!
Taya is so cute! She would go around and make sure that everyone's was right!
She was such a good teacher!
I had never done this before so I was excited to see how it would turn out!
After all the kids had there shirts done we sat them out to dry over night and enjoyed the rest of the night playing around and watching the neighbors fireworks!
Thanks Taya for our new 4th of July tradition!






















No comments: