(July 4th)
After a long day of swimming and being in the sun we all got ready for dinner and fireworks!!
Now Tynlee started out okay and was throwing the little popper things and once the guys started the fireworks...she lost it!
She screamed and screamed!
Her and Karcyn!!
Nan took them inside to sit on the stairs and watch from the window.
She was so scared she wouldn't even sit on the stairs!
I tried and tried to get her to come out but she was not having it!
I was seriously shocked!
I thought she would love them considering last year she tried to grab them and the night before she sat on the grass out front and watched the neighbors!!
Silly girl!
Other than her freaking out the guys once again put on a really good firework show!
Randi had bought some fun glow in the dark sticks and glasses!
They were a huge hit with kids!
Did I mention I love The 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment