(July 8-12)
I had been thinking about putting Tynlee into swimming lessons but Panguitch doesn't have a swimming pool.
I had a friend post a picture on instagram of her little girl taking swimming lessons in Orderville!
I had totally for they had a swimming pool because when I lived there it wasn't there yet!
Now Orderville is 35 mins away but to me when you live in a small town you have to do a lot of traveling for your kids to still be able to what kids do...like take swimming lessons!
The plus side also was that my Mother in Law could watch Brogan!
So I called and got her signed up!
For the 3yr olds and younger they do A Mommy and Me!
Even better right?
I was excited to be able to do something just one on one with her!
So we would drop off Brogan at Grandmas and off we went!
It started at 11:00 and went for a hour!
Tynlee loved it!
She did so good at everything they asked her to do except for jumping off the side into the pool!
This really surprised me considering she is a dare devil!
We would go have lunch with Grandma everyday for that whole week and even Grandpa would come home some days!
Tyn thought that was so cool and was always sad to leave!
Next year she will get to do it all by herself with the big kids!
Man she is growing fast!
Sure love this little fish of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment