July Phone Dump!
Seriously this kid is growing to fast!
Pulling himself up on everything and standing!
Outside fun with Mommy!
I told him to smile and this was the face he pulled
no joke!!!
Just chillin outside eating lunch!
Most days we eat lunch outside and blow bubbles!
Two little kiddos watching the rain storm together!
I about died when I saw this!
Opening more birthday presents from Nan!
TONZ of kitchen toys!
Just catching some rays!
And yes lunch outside again!
So the week Tynlee had swimming lessons she woke up at about 11:00 cause she had to go to the bathroom and I noticed that she had all these little spots on her.
I thought for sure it was hives but I actually had never seen them before and this was the first time Tyn had ever had them!
Of course I didn't have any kids Benadryl and since I don't have anywhere that I can go buy any
Kit took her into the Emergency Room
just to make sure that's what it was!
They said it could be from anything but when I took her for her 3yr old checkup he said it could definitely be anything but where she was fighting off a cold it could have been her body trying to fight off the virus and she broke out in hives!
The next morning she looks so much better and we continued the Benadryl!
But when she would get into the bath the warm water would make them flare up!
We had to do a few standing rinse off baths for just a couple of days!
Such a weird thing but I'm glad it wasn't anything to serious!
And the good thing, they never seemed to bother her!
At grandmas house after swimming lessons helping her make cookies and frosting!
Daddy/ Mommy Daughter date!
Ice cream and a Monsters Inc 2!!
Tynlee got a Doc McStuffins Kit for her birthday and she is either using it on someone or having someone do it to her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment