Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tynlee's Pink Party: Pinata

I knew I wanted to start a new tradition with my kids and I secretly have always love piñatas!
So I decided since they are to young at there first 2 birthdays that when they turn 3yrs old I would start doing piñatas!
I also decided to make it!
Thankfully I got started on it early and gave myself enough time to get it done!
It really wasn't hard at all...just takes time!!
We hadn't really thought through of how we were going to hang it..but thankfully we have lots of men in our family...and we figured it out!
It worked perfect and my prayers were answered that it wouldn't break before anyone got to hit it!
 
We started with youngest to oldest and of course the birthday girl got to start!
Now my nephew Jackson on Kit's side..is seriously an animal!
Actually he is crazy!
 He beat the crap out of the piñata and when Kennedy was up
she ended up breaking it open!
I felt bad for some of the older kids that didn't get a turn that wanted one!
I'll have to figure out a better solution next year so that everyone gets a turn!
Anyways I don't know if the parents were to happy with how much candy I had...but hey it's a party right?
I even had some that wasn't in the piñata!
Ya I should have listened to the lady at Walmart when she mentioned that I had a lot of candy for a piñata!! hah!
It turned out being so fun and I'm glad I did it!
All that work to be destroyed in 10 seconds!
Oh well..it was cute while it lasted!
And Tynlee loved it!
































No comments: