(July 24th)
We usually stay home for the 24th and it really never disappoints!
Panguitch has a fun little parade that they do so the kids and I got ready and off we went!
My friend Gina had saved us a spot and Tynlee was so excited..she loves G!
They had some fun things in the parade this year!
Tynlee loves the horses and thought that the clown in the car was hilarious!
Bo was so good...never even made a peep.
He was loving all of it!
After the parade Gina took Tynlee to the Park where they do a free lunch while I took Brogan to have a nap!
After we played outside for a little while and Tynlee thought it was so cool that we had a flag in our yard!!
Happy Pioneer Day!
This picture always makes me laugh!
So Gina's son Cody was on the baseball players float and they were throwing water balloons!
And we were there target!
Tynlee got we by one..and she sat on the curb folded her arms and said..
"UGH...Mom Cody get me a wet."
hahah I died laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment