Thursday, August 15, 2013

3 yrs old! 6.24.13

 How is it possible that this girl of mine is 3?
Seriously time sure flys by!
Tynlee definitely is a spunky little girl!
She has so much energy it's crazy and exhausting!
She loves to be on the go!
Anytime you mention the word go..she's all over it and wants to go!
She has become super independent and always saying "I do it, I do it"
It can be nice but drive you crazy at the same time!
I agree when they say that when they turn 3 they become super whiny!
I swear she can cry on demand! We definitely are working on it!
 
I did mention before how we were potty training and seriously she has done so good!
I think we finally got it and really it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!
A few spankins...time outs in her room and presents was all it took for us!
She hasn't had any accidents for almost 2 months and she even tells the nursery leaders when she has to go!
I'm so proud of her!
She is getting really good at her colors and counting!
She can count to 12.
She also know the colors..
pink,blue,white,black,orange,purple,red(sometimes) and green.
 
She has been so good with Brogan lately!
Sometimes I have to get after her with taking toys away from him but she is getting better!
She always gets so excited to see him when he wakes up and to let him know that she went potty! ha
Anytime we go anywhere she always asks if Bo is coming!
She will let me know if he has something that he shouldn't!
Such a big helper!
 
She starts preschool in September and I'm so excited for her and sad at the same time!
I think she will love to be around the other kids.
She is such a people's person!
I love watching her in nursery because all the kids are surrounded by her!
I'm sad because she is getting old enough for school and won't need me as much...but I'm also so excited for her to learn and grow!
 
She can't wait for Daddy to get home!
The first thing she says every morning is "where's dad?'
I tell her that he is at work and she says "I call dad and say hi"
Some days she has to beat Bo to Daddy first but she yells and screams, gives him a big hug and then helps him take off his boots haha!
She LOVES to sing and dance around with Daddy!
All she has to say is "Dad I wanna dance" and he turns on her favorite music for her!
Even Bo gets his groove on with them!!
 
She still is such a good eater!
I really don't have to fight her on eating except when we are at Nan's and she is just to busy to eat.
I'm usually chasing her around feeding her!
Anytime I'm in the kitchen she'll ask me
"Mom you makin dinner"
or
"Mom..whatcha makin"
 
We are so blessed to have this spunky, happy, emotional, loving, beautiful Tyn girl to call our own!
I remember the day she was born was so crazy and hectic/scary
but she has made all of that worth it!
She is more than I could have ever hoped and prayed for!
Happy birthday Tynlee Marie!
We love you to the moon and back! 




3 Year Old Interview:
What's Your Name: Tynie Goldin
What your favorite color: pink
Whats your favorite food: taco
Whats your favorite animal: giraffe
Whats your favorite movie: bubble gubbie
Whos your best friend: mooommmmmy
What do you like to do: dance and color
Who's your favorite princess: tangeld
Whats your favorite treat: choklate...(chocolate)


No comments: