(July 27th)
I've mentioned in previous post about Tynlee holding her poop for days/weeks..well after the miralax was working we told her that if she kept going poop then we would buy her a bike!
So we gave it a good 2wks to make sure that she was going to do it
and she did AWESOME!!
So on a Saturday we loaded up and headed to Cedar!
She was so excited..even though she didn't know how to ride it she just wanted to sit on it!!!
Once we got home that was the first thing she wanted to do!
So Kit took her out and taught her how to peddle in the garage
over and over again!
She got the hang of it really fast!
So Kit took her across the street to the park where they have a lot of sidewalk and road to practice on!
And they have made it a daily ritual!
They go on a bike ride almost everyday when Daddy gets home!
I'm happy to say that she no longer holds it in and is doing awesome!
I guess a little bribery works!
Happy little girl
Even happier parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment