(July 4th)
After all the fireworks we decided to let the kids have a late night glow in the dark swimming party!
It was a huge hit...the kids loved it and it was really cool looking!
We only let them swim for about 30-45 mins because it was getting really late..
I don't think they got into bed till about 11:00pm!
But it was worth seeing them all having so much fun together and who doesn't love night swimming!
We had such a fun week in St.George celebrating the 4th Of July!
I'm so glad that all of us were home and that the kids could spend some quality fun time with each other!
I'm so lucky to have the family that I have!
And I'm extremely grateful for the free country that we live in and I'm so appreciative to those who fight for our country and freedoms!
May God Bless Us All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment