(June 29th)
While I was trying to think of what kind of party I wanted to do for Tynlee...I just happened to ask her one day..really not thinking she would even say anything or know what I was talking about!
When she said "A pink Party Mom"
I knew it was perfect!
Who doesn't love pink!!
I had so much fun coming up with pink things!
As I was browsing pinterest I saw this adorable 3 made out of balloons.
So one night I just happened to mention it to Kit asking him if he thought he could build it?
Honestly I didn't even think he was listening to me.
A few days before the party he came home with the #3!
I was so excited!
So while Jessica and Chantry were here...I put them to work with blowing up balloons and tieing them.
Of course the wind was blowing that day so some of them started to deflate but I still think it was super cute!!
I was trying to figure out what was I was going to do for food
and it dawned on me that Tynlee's favorite food is tacos..
so tacos is what we did!
We also had some yummy salads and dip
with fresh fruit and of course
pink lemonade!
No comments:
Post a Comment