(April 1st)
Don't ya love when you know you need to take your kids for stuff that really isn't that fun like the dentist or the doctor for shots or whatever and you dread and worry and picture the worst
and then BAM....they surprise you!
That's how I felt about taking Tynlee to the dentist! She actually has already been once 6 months ago and she did pretty good...but for some reason I worried more about this time..maybe because she is older?
She sat right up on the chair to get her xrays done and was totally fine until the girl brought the machine up to her face..then she wasn't to sure!
I decided to hold her and that helped a lot...she didn't hold completely still but enough for them to get the xray done!
While we waited for the dentist she was in aw over the fishes and loved watching them swim around!
Then she hopped right up in the dentist chair....seriously those chairs are so big she barely fit!
Once the nurse started cleaning her teeth she was not happy....I had to hold her head and try to calm her down. I think it was the loud noise more than anything that scared her...and lets be honest when I'm at the dentist and I hear the tools I start to cringe as they are coming toward my mouth!
Anyways...once the dentist came she did a lot better he was really good with her!
You can tell on her little face that she was nervous/scared but she actually did so much better than I though she would!
Once she was done they told me that she did a lot better than most kids do and we were off to get a prize for being a good brave girl!
So random that she chose a horse but whatever right!!
Sure love my brave big girl!
Until the next dentist appointment!
1 comment:
best dentist and staff ever!
Post a Comment