(March 19th)
My little man is already 5 months old!
Time is flying by!
He is such a sweet love bug!
He truly is the best baby!
He still is a major thumb sucker..which honestly is nice at times!
He is rolling both ways from his back to belly and belly to his back which has interrupted nap time but usually I just roll him back over and he goes back to sleep!
He still sleeps awesome! Wakes up about 7:30-8:00...morning nap around 9:30-10:00 sleeps till about 12:00 unless I have to roll him over a few times....then his 2nd nap is a 2:00 same time as Tynlee's so so nice! He usually wakes up about 4:30 then back down about 7:00 then up again at 9:00 eats and goes right back to bed! I can not complain!
He had his well check-up on the 25th and everything looked good except his dang soft spot has closed..just like Tynlees did except Tynlee wasn't as young as he is.
SO we have to keep up on top of measuring his head and making sure that he is progressing in everything that he does! It makes me super nervous but I feel a little peace because Tynlee had the same thing and was fine!
Kit gave him a father's blessing the other night and I felt really calm and good after!
He weighd 15lbs 13oz length 25.5 and head 17in.
We started him on baby oatmeal and he has liked it. Wasn't to sure what to do the first couple of times but is really getting the hang of it now! Vegetables will come soon! I want to make them again this time around..I just need to buckle down and get it done!
He jabbers and jabbers actually more like screams! haha and its just him talking!
He loves Tynlee and gets so excited when she is around!
Is doing better at grabbing toys and holding onto them!
He drools like crazy but the doctor said he wasn't teething.
Mostly everytime he poops its either a blowout or he manages to get a little poop on his clothes..ugh I hate scrubbing poop out of clothes!
He has the bluest eyes!
He is super ticklish! Just ask aunt caca!
He is wearing some 3-6 month clothes but can fit into 6 months.
Wearing size 4 diapers.
He has made life so easy for me with having 2 cause he is just the best baby!
Sure love our little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment