Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Aunt Kellie's Easter Hunt!

(March 30th)
I love Easter time! It's one of my favorite holidays!
Every year we go out to Three Peeks which is about 20 mins from Cedar City!
Everyone (well most everyone) on my dad's side of the family come out and camp for the weekend!
We usually just go out for the day but seriously it is the funnest day!
We got there just in time for the Annual Aunt Kellie Easter Egg Hunt!
And let me tell you what..she NEVER disappoints!
She lines all the kids up..the older kids go one way and the younger ones go another! But before they can go they all have to give her a big hug!
 Really How awesome is she? She puts together a huge easter egg hunt for all the kids and they have a blast!
Of course every year she always buys silly string...and with this crazy Evans Family its always turns into a huge fight!
Usually everyone is covered in silly string.
After the hunt we all just hang out talk and see what the kids get... WAY to much candy and some cool toys!
It truly is the hightlight of the weekend! Love you Aunt Kellie..Thanks so much!
I felt bad because Kit missed out due to Brogan asleep in the trailor...but honestly I didn't offer to stay because the hunt is something I will not miss! ha!






























 If you look closely you can see my dad totally biffed it while trying to catch Branson! Oh man it was hilarious!












No comments: