Lunch with some of my besties!
8 cavities filled..ya I blame pregnancyI guess there is more than one way down.
My sweet blue eyed thumb sucker.
Being silly with Mommy.
Just signed this little one up for preschool..how did she get so big
Sunday Morning snuggles with Dad!
Potty Training= HORRIBLE
I gave up after the first week...I have till September when she starts preschool..Ive got time right?
Windy playdate at the park with friends!
Future golfer?
Bedtime giggles with Nan!
I hate driving..especially when Kit drives...so slow.
Making baby food.
Just our weekly visit to subway...really we go every week! Love it!
Baking cookies with Mom.
A little me time...color and deep conditioner...I could have fallen asleep.
First time at a restaurant..still a little to small.
Reading her Bo some morning stories!
They are looking more and more alike to me!
Just watering Nans flowers! Her backyard is the best.
Went and did a haircut and found her like this..stinker
Fell asleep on the floor waiting for me while I blowdryed Tynlee's hair!
Everytime she see's our house she cried to go back to Nan's.
Just another playdate with our friend Lainee!
Poor guy.
Gotta love when you run out of gloves and you have a all over color!
Popcorn and Cinderella...I love Sundays!
Tynlee thought Bo needed to wear a hatShe loves Daddy's boots!
Sure loves Sophie the Giraffe
1 comment:
that Tynlee! shes a hoot!
Post a Comment