(March 27th)
I have to admit that I love when I get to feed my babies food! I love the reaction and am curious to know if they like it or not!
Brogan wasn't to sure at first but he really didn't pull any faces!
He actually seemed to like it and ate the entire bowl!
Of course Tynlee wanted in on the action and insisted that she feed her brother! Total mess but it was really sweet! She would say "here bo..open up" All while her mouth was wide open but don't we all do that?
He has continued to have oatmeal everyday at dinner time! He does pretty good. He doesn't like a lot of it and once he is done he will start to spit it out!
I just made some baby food last night so I think it's time to start on some veggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment