Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Croods!

(March 29th)
We have the cutest little movie theater/ice cream parlor in Panguitch and I had been thinking about taking Tynlee to the movie sometime!
When I saw that they were showing The Croods I knew I had to take her!
Kit stayed home with Brogan and I crossed my fingers that she would be good and that we wouldn't have to leave half way through due to her being bored and not into the movie
but boy was I wrong! She absolutely loved it!
Of course we got many treats...popcorn..icecream..skittles and rootbeer!
Once the movie started and it went all dark she was a little confussed but once the actual movie started she was so excited!
The Croods is one of the cutest little kid shows that I have seen in a long time!
She thought it was funny and laughed and laughed!
It was definitely a good first experience and we will be going back!
I really enjoyed the mother daughter date!
Isn't she the cutest!




1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

with those snacks I wouldn't move a muscle!! still waiting for that movie to pop up at our theatre.. I'll probably have better luck taking her in St. George!