Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Eggs Hunt!

(March 28th)
This was our first Easter Egg hunt this year and there were doing a little one at the park!
I was really excited to take Tynlee because really holidays are so much fun with kids.
I kept talking to her about it and what she was going to do
but I don't think she really understood what I was talking about but was excited to meet up with her friend Lainey.
Once they counted down and let the kids go we put them over the fence and off they went.
Since Kit was working I was trying to help Tynlee and show her what to do while trying to stay close to Brogan.
As I was bending down to help her I had my camera around my neck and when I came up it kit her right in the forehead..pretty hard.
She lost it, cried and cried.
I was trying my best to comfort her but pushing her to get the eggs and treats and soon enough she was over it...but gosh I felt awful!
She didn't get much but that's okay because I knew she would get so much more the rest of the week!
 
Of course we couldn't leave the park without playing for a bit! Thank goodness Brogan is such a good baby...he makes life easy!
Tynlee actually told me she wanted "Tynlee's house" and I think it was due to some annoying boys that were playing rough and kept bumping into her and she kept falling. Drives me nut when parents don't watch there kids at the park.
So home we went with no tears or screaming.
We all took a good nap and Tynlee couldn't wait for daddy to get home to show him her basket of treats!
 
 
 














No comments: