Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter Day

(March 31)
Easter Morning we got up and got ready to go to church with my parents and we decided to tell the Easter Bunny to not come until after church...knowing that church was at 9:30.
Once we got home the girls were excited to look for there Easter Baskets!
I don't think Tynlee really quite understood but once she saw her basket she was super excited!
She got a lot of fun stuff...that Easter bunny sure spoiled her!
The girls played and played together with there new toys...had a nap and waited around for the rest of the clan to show up for Nan's Easter Egg Hunt!
 
Nan never disappoints with her hunt! Way to much candy...toys and a shirt for all the kiddos! With 15 grandkids she amazes me that she still does it!
I love seeing all of these cousins together! They sure do have a love/hate relationship with each other!
It was another wonderful Easter! And I'm so grateful for all of them!
Until next year!
 



























No comments: