Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coloring Eggs!

(March 27th)
It was one of those nights where I was trying to get stuff done and Tynlee was bored that she was driving us crazy...so I stopped what I was doing and decided to color Easter eggs with her!
It was exactly what she needed! Kept her entertained for awhile.
I hadn't bought really anything to dye eggs with so I just used food coloring and water and I love how the colors turned out!
She thought it was so cool and just sat there watching and watching the cups and counting them over and over!
Once they came out of the color she was so excited to decorate them..luckily I had bout some Easter kits at walmart awhile back...so decorating eggs and making baskets for them
consumed the rest of our night.
She was no longer bored or driving me bonkers...so I'd say it was a win win situation!






No comments: