Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter weekend

(March 30th)
After the big Easter egg hunt we went back to camp to hang out and have some lunch!
As soon as the kids were done eating they were off!
Asking every adult to take them on a ride!
Poor Chantry seemed to get roped into taking them over and over..at one point I had to help her off the fourwheeler because her butt hurt so bad! She is a good sport!
I don't think I have been on the four wheeler as much as I was on this trip! All the kids just wanted to take us on rides.
Which I actually enjoyed because I love spending time with them! They are growing up so fast!
 Except going with Branson...I thought I was going to die!
Tynlee was in complete heaven playing and playing with her cousins..and the fact that she could run till her little heart was content and getting completely filthy!
You should have seen the bath tub.
Brogan was such a good boy as usual! He didn't take long takes like he usually does but he took a few so that was always nice! Aunt Rae Rae welcomed the snuggle buddy!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays and Im sure it's because of this fun tradition we do every year! And of course my amazing family!
























No comments: