(Aug 5th)
We got ino St.George late that night about 11:30 because oh you know our flight had gotten delayed AGAIN!
Another 2 good hours!
Allegiant was nice and had pizza and pop for all of us when we arrived!
I seriously hate airports!
But we made it home safe and sound and I guess that really is all that matters!
Kit had to get up really early that morning to make it to work so he didn't get to see the kids until we came home to Panguitch that night!
When Tyn woke up and saw me she was really excited!
Made my heart melt!
When I got Bo our of the crib he just stared at me!
hahah I think he was confussed!
It was a fun little getaway but it's always nice to be home!
Thanks again to our families for taking such good care of our Kids!
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment