(Sept 4)
That day finally came!
Tynlee started Preschool!
So I was super excited and sad at the same time!
I must admit I was a little more excited than sad because I knew that she would love it and she really needed to get out and hang out with other kids!
I had seen this little set up on pinterest and thought it would be a fun thing to do for her!
I'm all about starting new traditions with my little family and it's never to soon to start!
I'm sure I will add more and more things to the table but we will start with this!
Now Tynlee isn't a breakfast person at all but she loves Milk, donuts and yogurt!
I had started making cinnamon rolls the night before and then Jessica went into labor so I just left it and went (more on that later!)
Tynlee's preschool is at 8 in the morning (early right?) So we bathe the night before and I have to wake her up at 7...Tyn usually doesn't wake up till 8:30-9.
She really does so well and doesn't give me greef in the morning!
We made a little something to give to her teacher on her first day!
Kit works with her teachers son so we asked him what her favorite drink was and attached a little saying to it!
Tyn did so good on her first day!
She was so excited that her friend Lainee was in her class!
She did say "Mom where are you going?"
I told her I was going home and I would be right back to pick her up!
She said "Okay Mom, you go home haha!"
She never looked back and she really is loving preschool!
I love love love her teacher and that really helps a lot!
I was sad when I dropped her off but I knew she would be fine and love it!
I have loved having the 3hrs with just Me and Bo!
I think that one on one time is important!
SO So beyond proud of my big Preschooler!
Love you Tyn girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment