August Photo Dump!
Bo got his first black eye!
The day before we got home from Montana he slipped on the banister at my moms house and wacked his face pretty hard!
Of course Nan felt horrible but hey I'm sure it won't be his last!
We babysat some of our friends kids and my kids were in heaven!
I about died when I saw Bo trying to reach the sink and wanting to play with the big kids!
I've been trying to give Tynlee some little things to do around the house!
She did pretty good loading the dish washer!
Peek A Boo!
2 nakes babies after bath time making Mommy a snack!
And seriously how tan is Tynlee!
Just me and my main Man while Daddy and Tynlee get wood!
We were going to go to the county fair but unfortunately it got rained out...
so Tynlee and I went to lunch together!
Girls only!
These two and technology!
Story time before bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment