Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bff's weekend: Day 4

(Aug 4th)
Today was the big day for Baby Oakley!
She looked so adorable in her blessing outfit!
She was workin it for the camera! hah
Clyde did an awesome job blessing her!
 
After church we went back to there house for some lunch!
Cass did such an awesome job with everything!
I wish I would have gotten a picture to show how cute everything was!
We were so sad to leave but we packed our stuff and got ready to leave!
On the way to the airport Kit noticed that our flight was delayed a little but we decided to head over to the airport and see what was going on!
Clyde and his Dad dropped us off and we said our goodbyes!
Once we got through security and all of that they delayed our flight again!
It was getting late and they said it wouldn't fly out until 11pm
Thankfully Kit's brother lives in Vegas so we figured we would just stay there and then get up early and head back to St.George to get our kiddos!
Well while waiting in the airport forever they finally announced that our flight was CANCELLED!
WHAT?
They said it was due to lack of employees?
Really? How do you not have enough people working when you have flights that are scheduled and people that have already payed for the flight?
There were some pretty angry people that were freaking out.
I mean I was upset but some people are just plain crazy!
So we got our bags and Clyde came back and got us!
We had a little late night pizza snack and off to bed we went!
 
Our flight didn't leave until 3pm that afternoon and the boys were excited to try and get another golf game in but they didn't have any tee times till later that afternoon and it wasn't enough time to get a game in!
We just hung out that day and I wasn't to sad about getting to snuggle little Oakley for a few more hours!!
But I was anxious to get home and snuggle my own babies!
We really had such a great time!
We couldn't ask for better friends!
No matter how far we live away from each other I know that we will always be the best of friends!
Thanks again Clyde and Cassie for having us!
We love you guys and that sweet baby Oakley!
Now it's your guys turn to visit!






 
 

No comments: