(Sept 3)
Well you may be shocked but Tynlee has been in her crib until now!
She has always done so well in her crib that I was in NO hurry to switch her over!
She had only climbed out once when she was almost 2 and she never did it again!
I was always so shocked that she never did because she is crazy but thank goodness she
never did!
But it was time to switch her over!
I was going to do it right when she turned 3 but we didn't get around to it right then!
Kit and I had to go to St.George so we decided to go to Ashley Furniture and look at what they had!
We found the perfect bed so we got it ordered!
It took a few weeks for it to get in and since they don't deliver to Panguitch
Kit went and picked it up but unfortunately it was raining really bad so we had to wait for the next weekend to pick it up!
Finally we got it home and got it set up that night!
I really wanted it to just be simple since her room is so loud with her pink walls
and it turned out just like I imagined it!
Tyn has done amazing in it and absolutely loves it!
She never gets out of it!
Even when she wakes up...she will stay there till I come get her!
Love this big girl of mine!
I love that I can get into bed with her and red stories!
It's definitely more a nightly things we do now!
No comments:
Post a Comment