(Aug 3rd)
We decided on our real last day that we would go to the lake!
When we woke up that morning it was freezing and a little rainy!
But we decided to brave it anyways!
It was 66 degrees and we had our sweaters on but we were determined to still have fun!
Would you believe that it seriously turned out to be the nicest day!
The sun came out it warmed up to about 85 degrees!
We were all shocked and so excited!
Since I was drying up from nursing I really didn't do anything but sit in the boat and snuggle Oakley some more!
I really wanted to tube and cliff jump but the thought of a life jacket up against my boobs and bouncing around on a tube made me sick!
I was really hurting this day!
But I did enjoy watching everyone else and just being out on the water!!
Clyde and Cassie are such pros when it comes to water sports!
They really are so good!
Kit hasn't done it in a long time and has never tried surfing!
He got the surfing on the first try and everyone was shocked and asking me if he has ever done it before!
He was even doing it with no rope!
He did so good!
I can't remember the name of the lake but it seriously was so beautiful!
I'm use to Lake Powell that is beautiful to but this was so different!
A ton of trees and they said that while boating they have seen bears!
It was so nice and peaceful!
Facetiming Bo!
hahah such a blurry picture but what can you expect from a busy 10month old!
He was so cute and kept trying to grab the phone!
He was such a good boy for my Mom!
My mother in law had Tynlee and man she had the time of her life playing with all of these girls!
These are Kit's cousin's little girls and some friends little girls!
She had so much fun with them!
Facetiming this girl of mine!
She had such a good time with Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment