(Jan 27th)
I serve as the 2nd counselor in the Young Womens! I absolutely love it until they asked me to be in charge of New Beginnings! What...Really? They asked me while I was still pregnant and all I could think of was Im going to have a new baby and then Christmas...how am I going to do this.
So I decided early that I would just write a few ideas down
and then go from there!
Of course I was calling my Mom multiple times a day for advice and her opinion..but all in all I think it turned out really well!
It helped a ton that Brogan had a dr's appt the week of New Beginnings so Mom and I went to work!
She and Laurie helped me a ton..to the flowers...programs...handouts..signs basiclly everything!
It was a very fun night and the hot chocolate bar was a hit..and it helped that it was snowing outside!
I'm so grateful to serve with awesome women and such sweet girls! It is a very stressful busy calling but I'm grateful for it and really do love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment