(Dec 24th)
I can not believe that Tynlee is 2 1/2...seriously where does the time go!
Oh man she keeps us on our toes!
She loves her "shooows"
Currantly she love... Sophia the 1st...Mickey Mouse...Puss in Boots...Cinderella
and Lady and the Tramp.
We are working on colors and counting...she will count with me but when I tell her to do it herself she will always say "1..2..1..2!
Loves to have her picture taken..will always say "cheese mom"
She will go through little phases where she wont hardly eat and then all the sudden she is a garbage disposal!
She loves baths and to have her hair done
She is talking so much better..my sister even mentioned the other day how much better she is doing!
There are still times I don't know what she is saying but for the most part we know what she wants or needs!
She LOVES tacos and askes for them alot!
She constantly has to have her cup at all times...sometimes drives me bonkers!
Could eat popsicles all day everyday if I let her!
Loves Brogan and calls him "Bo" and "Bogan" She gets so excited when he wakes up! She loves to sit right by me when I change him and hand me the "tisssuess"
Still loves nursery!
Is so much better at letting me brush her teeth! Thank heavens!
Is obsessed with shoes.
Loves candy and asks for "teats" all the time!
Loves to dance and does it all day! cracks me up!
Anytime Kit burps..she laughs so hard and says "stinky dah"
Loves animals...but gets kind of scared if she is up close to them!
Loves books and will actually sit and let me read her one!
For the most part she is a happy little girl but trust me she has her moments and days!
Last time we weighd her which was a couple weeks ago she was 29 lbs!
Sure love our little Tyn Tyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment