Christmas Morning is always so exciting! Since my kid is the only one that doesn't wake up at the butt crack of dawn...we woke her up when the other kids were awake! As kids it was always a tradition to wait at the top of the stairs together! So we carried on that tradition with our kids! They were pretty excited! Once we told them they could go they made a mad dash! Did I mention I love Christmas!
I was really excited this year with Tynlee caus last year she just wasn't that into it! She loved opening the presents but after a couple she just wanted us to open the toys so she could play with them!
Kit got some reloading stuff for his gun obsession and clothes and I got some clothes and shoes! Tynlee got so much she didn't know what to do with it all..and little Brogan got a few stocking stuffers and clothes!
Christmas was so amazing this year! I loved being home and having the Eudis' and the Mangums there with us! It was so exciting to share christmas morning with all of them!
We then had showers...got right back into out pjs and had an amazing breakfast with the rest of the clan! Thanks Mom and Dad for an amazing Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment