(January 23rd)
Brogan finally got to go to his well checkup. He hadn't been since he was 2 weeks old. He was suppost to go when he had rsv and when he was suppost to go again I got the stomach flu and wasn't up for driving to St.George! But we finally got there!
I love taking my kids to their well check ups ( i hate the shots) but it's nice to see how well they are progressing!
He definitely isn't a small guy! He weighd 14 lbs 10.5 oz!
He was really good and smiled a huge smile at the doctor!
He is doing really well and all signs of rsv are gone and he sounded really good! He did say that he can sound weasy for up to 2 years!
Of course the shots are the worse and I really do close my eyes..it is necessary!
He did really good..cried until I turned him around and then he stopped and when I put him in his carseat he fell asleep!
Later that night I could tell his legs were bothering him and while I was rubbing them he start to get fussy..poor guy. He did run a little fever but after a couple doses of tylenol he was much better!
So thankful for my 2 healthy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment