(Feb 2nd)
Brogan LaFay Goulding!
We finally got around to blessing Brogan! We had it planned to do during Christmas time since my sisters were going to be in town...but then he got rsv so we had to cancel it!
We decided to have it in St.George to get out of the cold and so everyone wouldn't have to travel and plus you never know what the weather is going to be like these days!
It was a really nice day! We didn't have all of our family there but we were grateful for the ones that were able to make it!
Brogan was named after his great great grandpa LaFay!
I was pretty emotional that day and I don't know why? It could have been a mixture of just being a mom and hormones. Or that I was super sad my sisters weren't there to spend the day with me but all in all it was a good day!
Kit did such a great job...I was so so proud of him!
I'm so lucky to have a husband that holds the priesthood and is able to bless our kids!
I was feeling very blessed that day!




























1 comment:
Sad I wasn't there!! Looks like it went good though!
Post a Comment