Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2 Months old!

(Dec 19th)
I'm out of order but oh well...Let me just start with how obsessed I'am with my guy...seriously I can't get enough of him.
He is the best little guy! Always happy and content! The weird thing is before he got rsv he was a little fussy and wanted to be held all the time...but after he got sick he was a different baby!
I don't know if it's because in the hospital they didn't have a bed for him so he slept with me and I held him for 3 days straight? I don't care what it was cause he is the best now!
He loves to eat as you can tell and is the best nurser...I hated nursing with Tynlee but I don't mind it with him...he caught on really quick..made it easier on me!
He really hasn't had that many blowouts...yes he poops all the time but just recently he had been having alot and I noticed his diapers were getting tight so I got a bigger size...can you believe he wears a 3!
I love when they start to see. He loves to lay on his mat and look at his mobile! He has started cooing and smiling! Of course everytime I pull the camera out he stops smiling!
He is a super strong little guy..loves to stand and holds his head up by himself so good!
He is very stiff.
He weighs 12lbs 4 oz!
Loves Loves his baths and doesn't mind getting dressed! Actually likes to be lotioned down!
I think we are doing well on a schedule! I'm really trying to keep one with him!
He has gone a couple of night sleeping 7-8 hrs but on nights he doesn't he will go 5 1/2 and goes right back to sleep!
We are doing so good with sleep training as far as i can lay him down awake and puts himself to sleep..very rare does he cry!
He loves to watch the fan...watches every move i make even if he has to kink his neck! hah!
He watches Tynlee very closely probally hoping she doesn't step on him!!
We just love our guy! So happy he is in our family!

No comments: