Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7 Months Old!!

So Tynlee turned 7 months yesterday!! I know I say this in every post...but she is growing up so fast! She has been such a joy in our lifes and keeps us smiling everyday!

She smiles constantly and at everybody!!
She has started saying "dada" I know she doesn't know what she is saying but I love it and I love her little voice
She wants to just jump all the time...I've been trying to get her to sit but she just wants to stand and jump
She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth...I'm afraid it won't be long till she crawls
She has started becoming a Mama's girl...If I leave the room or she can't see me she cries..The other night I went to a fireside for Yw's and she started crying when I was leaving....but she loves her Daddy to!!
She still loves Mickey Mouse
She gives kisses...I'll say "Tynlee give kisses" and she opens her mouth...so cute!
Pretty sure she is double jointed
She is loving her baby food...It's been fun..I've been making her babyfood
Since she is eating baby food..she poops about 4 times a day
She rolls everywhere!
She still loves bath time!!
(1-24-11)


So far she loves...apples..pears...sweet potatoes...zucini...butternut squash and tonight we are going to try peas!


She has really come to love her blankies. She always has to be holding them or right by her face when she sleeps.
hahah...the other night I was cutting Kit's hair and we were just going to buzz it and decided to do a mohawk for fun!! So we spiked it all up and gave Tynlee one to...haha you can barely see hers!! but it was fun!


So the other morning Tynlee was rolling around on the carpet and I ran in the other room for a second and I came back and she had rolled onto the wood floor underneath the entertainment center playing with the wipes...I about died laughing!!


After she got out of the bath...I ran in the other room to get a diaper and this is what I found when I came back...silly girl!

Oh I just love this little girl so much!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute cute post Jamie!! I love them all... so funny of her under the entertainment center.... and the bath time pictures... Love this little stinker!! :)

Jana Sorensen said...

Seriously Jamie!!! She is adorable..and she really is growing so fast:) I love that pic where she is eating and her big blue eyes! and the one with the twinner mohawks....well all of them...she is a doll! Congrats on your calling...I think YW would be an awesome calling!!

The Wright Family said...

Awww...love all the pics! :) I can't believe she's 7 months!! So sad how fast they grow, but they just get funner and funner, don't they!? :) Btw, you better text me next time you stop by the salon, I just missed you by minutes the other day! :(

erica said...

wow, compared to olive, tylee is quite the active little girl. olive can roll but hasn't figured out she can roll to get around.
also, every since i've started her on solids she poops less. crazy that tynlee is opposite. hope it hasn't made olive constipated or something...?

erica said...

ps. i can't believe our girls are 7 months...and can't believe the rolls they both have. they were so tiny not very long ago :(

April Hoyt said...

She is such a doll and getting so big! Before you know it she will really be on the move!

It's amazing how much you can love someone isn't it!

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. her little face cracks me up! such an innocent face! cant beliee shes 7 months??? more than half way to 1! AH!

Evans said...

Way cute pictures! Love the nakey ones!!

Raelee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!! so cute!