*She has become such a happy baby
*She smiles all the time...even to strangers
*She giggles alot
*She just started growling alot....it's the funniest thing
*She isn't the best sleeper yet even after sleep training...but she is getting better!!
*She loves eating oatmeal and has just started eating vegetables
*She loves to jump...you hold her and she just jumps and jumps
* Everytime she is on her belly...she always kicks her right leg!
*She can roll from her back to her belly (11-30-10)
*She has started reaching for everything
*She sneezes alot
*Kit calls her "Tyn girl' and "boo boo" I love it!!*She loves books
*She cries when she is tierd and rubs her nose
*She has discovered her feet..especially when she sits in her bumbo
*I could go on and on about her...She is at such a fun stage(I know I say that everytime!)
I just took her to her 6 month check up and everything was fine except... the doctor noticed that her soft spot has closed already and that it's not normal! He's explaining to me about it as I'm on the verge of tears....that 95% of the time when it closes to early it can still be growing inside that's why they can't feel it...the good news is that her head had grown from her last appt. So I have to just watch her close and make sure she keeps doing some of the same things and that she keeps progressing! Then I have to measure her head about every week and make sure that it's still growing...if it doesn't grow within a couple of weeks then I have to take her back to the doctor. Worst case would be that she would have to have surgery..I don't even want to think about that. Kit gave her a nice father's blessing..and with our prayers, family and friend prayers I have faith that everything will be okay and that she will grow and develop the way that she is suppost to....So we are trying to think positive...but I think I"m going to be stressed for the next few months!! We just love her so much and hope that everything will be okay!! Love you Tyn Girl!!

2 comments:
she really is getting bigger.
this stage is so much fun!
so scary about her head! talk about stress!! hope everything turns out okay. you will be in my thoughts.
Wow she is getting so big!! I'm sorry to hear about her head. Even if nothings wrong of course it would be impossible not to worry! She is 6 months already....holy cow!!!
Post a Comment