
We had our big festivites the day after Christmas....once everyone finally got to Mom and Dads!! Mom makes the best dinner...we all wear our pajamas...lots of laughing.... etc...great time together!!

G-ma and G-pa Evans came to join us!! Always fun to have them there!!

Getting ready to eat dinner!

Kids table!!

Randi,Karcyn and Tynlee!!

aaahhhh....isn't she pretty!!

Okay so Justin wanted to see who boobs were bigger...mine or his...and Jess jumped in and I think she won!!

Us crazy girls....we were so hyper!!

Me and my Tyner!!

The Stafford clan

Mangum family

The man of the hour....When it's my year for Christmas...Dad gives us all a Christmas Movie and we have a month to watch..this year it was the Christmas Carol(the really old one)...we then we all gather in the Basement and he goes around and asks questions about the movie and each question is worth money...since Kit wasn't able to be there I teamed up with Branson....we won $180.00!! It sure is a good time of laughing and yelling...we all sure LOVE this tradition!!

Rae and Dad!!

Ran and Mom... I never though these two looked alike until this picture!!

The Evans Family...minus Elle!!
Last but not least...my sweet little nieces made all of us these little crowns!! Aren't they so cute!! It is so nice when we are all home for the Holidays...I love my family so much and I'm so thankful for all of them!! We definitely made lots of good memories!! Thanks Mom and Dad for another great Christmas!!
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! I think once you stop breastfeeding Justin might have you beat! haha love ya hopefully we will get together soon.
YOU ARE LAME!! pay backs suck and I will find some UGLY pics of you!! hahaha....we always have a good time when we are together! I think mom and Randi look more alike than I thought!!
I must say, it looks like you and your family have TOO much fun together. Great family photos!
Post a Comment