Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Eve Party!!

For Christmas Eve this year we went to My Grandma and Grandpa Evans house!! Like always it was a good time seeing everyone!! We ate yummy food and played Christmas Bingo like we always have since we were young...it's always interesting and very funny!! It was really good to see and spend time with family...Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great time!!
Tyn on the way to Cedar playin with her toys



Good thing Jessica reminded me to bring the Bumbo...it was a life saver while we ate dinner!
These 2 are obsessed with each other....always kissing and attacking each other... I love it!
Kisses to Nana!
Singing Christmas songs

The Annual bingo game..poor Grandma has to yell cause as everyone knows...The Evans family is really loud!!
When you finally get blackout....you get a present from under the tree..I got a sewing kit and Tynlee got a book...even though Kit wasn't there he got a movie!

Great Grandma and Tynlee...I love this picture!!
My cute Grandpa Evans!

Sweet little Sairee.......We had a really nice time...I love going to my Grandparents house..lots of good memories there!! Love you guys!!

4 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Love your posts! CAN'T believe she's already 6 months! I love that age too, and they just get funner and cuter from there! So fun to watch them learn and grow. She's seriously so cute Jamie! I love her smile! Hope all goes well with everything!

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. love the pic. of them attacking each other

Lisa said...

Cute post Jam :)

Raelee said...

cost post!! l am going to have to steal some of these pics!!