Update: Just a quick update on Tynlee's head... We have been measuring her head everyweek and it has been growing...I wanted to take her in and just have the nurse measure... just to make sure....It had grown and went up from 24% to 25%...he said that was good and he wasn't worried about it!! I was really glad to hear that...since I've been stressing about it! We will continue to measure it and watch it!! Sure love this little girl!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Were swingin!!
So as most of you know...We spend alot of time in St.George!! Everyone teases me that we live with my parents and our house in Panguitch is just a cabin...but honestly I just love St.George and seeing my family!! anyways... the other day Tynlee and I went to St.George because I had to go to the doctor and I wanted to take her into the doctor to have her head measured...While I was at the doctor my Mom watched Tynlee for me( THanks Mom) and when I came home I couldn't find them...and finally saw them outside swinging...It was such a nice day and she looked like such a big girl swinging in the baby swing all by herself!! I about died laughing....My Mom and I kept saying that she looked like ET with her hood on.. hahah

Update: Just a quick update on Tynlee's head... We have been measuring her head everyweek and it has been growing...I wanted to take her in and just have the nurse measure... just to make sure....It had grown and went up from 24% to 25%...he said that was good and he wasn't worried about it!! I was really glad to hear that...since I've been stressing about it! We will continue to measure it and watch it!! Sure love this little girl!
Update: Just a quick update on Tynlee's head... We have been measuring her head everyweek and it has been growing...I wanted to take her in and just have the nurse measure... just to make sure....It had grown and went up from 24% to 25%...he said that was good and he wasn't worried about it!! I was really glad to hear that...since I've been stressing about it! We will continue to measure it and watch it!! Sure love this little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AW! LITTLE TOOTER!! Come back home.. ha.. she looks so dang cute in the swing.
She is so cute. Carter loves being pushed in the swing.
Oh... our little ET... she loved the swing :) Love her!!
Post a Comment