Thursday, January 20, 2011

Called to Serve

We are daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us and we love him,
we will stand as witnesses of God at all time, and in all things, and in all places
as we strive to live the Young Women values which are:
Faith(white)
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity and
Virtue
We belive and we come to accept and act upon these values,
we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants,
receive the ordinaces of the temple and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.

So as all of you know this is the Young Womens theme! I have been called to be the 2nd counselor in the Panguitch 1st ward Young Womens presidency!! When they called me I was really suprised..I thought for sure it was going to be primary cause they had Kit come with me and that usually is the first calling that you get put into in a new ward! I've served in Yw's before so I was really excited but also nervous because I didn't know anyone that I was serving with or any of the girls!! I've served with the Miamaids and I was excited to serve the Beehives! I have only been in there for about 3 weeks...and I'm loving the girls! They are so cute and fun! It's definitely a BUSY calling, but it's always a blessing!! WIsh me LUCK!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You will have fun in Young Women's.... so excited that we can share ideas with each other again!!

Raelee said...

Good Luck....the girls will love you!