Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

This year we spent Christmas in St.George with my family!! I was so excited for Tynlee's 1st Christmas even though she doesn't remember it.. I still had fun!! I love Christmas but this year was hard to get excited because a couple days before Christmas..Kit didn't know if he would be able to be there due to work. They had a major power line on Cedar Mtn go down and they were going to have to work..I was pretty upset about it...but they did end up letting them have Christmas Day off!! So it turned out being a really good Christmas!!

Our little family!



When we were growing up.. we would all sleep upstairs and wait on the stairs before going downstairs to see what Santa brought....So Jess and I did the same thing with our girls!! hahah


Opening her first presents...she got some new books.

Some clothes



Karcyn and Tynlee opened there presents together! Karcyn is so funny.. Her and Tynlee love each other and get so excited to see each other...She has also developed an obsession with me..I sure love it!!





Kits was pretty spoiled this year....new shoes..clothes..gift cards and a new Xbox!





Santa was definitely good to me also....new clothes..video camera...barstools(dont' have a pic)

Tynlee also got a new jumper from Santa...she loves it

Mom and Dad cooking Christmas breakfast...mmm..French Toast my favorite!



Jess and I on Christmas Morning.....we were so excited for our little girls first Christmas!!



I love this picture..Tynlee..Aunt Randi and Trax

Playin in the new playroom!!

Opening our gifts from Mom and Dad...Wow they sure spoiled us this year...thanks Mom and Dad

Elle showing Grandpa how she can write her name!

So Meah was so exausted from all the fun that she fell asleep like this...Raelee kept trying to move her but she kept going back to this position!! hhah

Tyce is such a funny little guy...he kept getting into the dog cage

hahha...Tynlee watching t.v.! We had such a wonderful Christmas...Hope you all had a wonderful one to!!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

haha.. the picture of the girls on te stairs still kills me.. Karc is a ham!
love the one of Ran with the 2 little babies.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Ashley C said...

So fun, looks like you had a very good first Christmas with Tynlee!