Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Our New Years was really quiet.....Kit was on call so we just hung out and watched t.v.!! Since Kit had been working so much he was really tired and fell asleep at 9:30...I tried to keep him awake but he zonked out...So I stayed awake a little while longer but I also didn't make it to midnight!! Better luck next year!! Tynlee on her first New Years!!


OH my heck I LOVE this picture....her face kills me!! She sure loves her Daddy!!
These two were out like a light!!

Hope everyone had a nice and safe New Years!! Here's to 2011..May it be a great Year!!

3 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Um...she is ADORABLE!!! Even if she looks alot like Kit:) Naw..just kidding, but Tynlee is so beautiful. I love your blog:) Happy New Years, even if you didnt' stay up...its a bit overrated if you ask me;)

Jess Mangum said...

hahaha.. love the pictures of tyn with her daddy, makes me laugh! HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!

Lisa said...

Love the New Years Pictures.... so cute of her looking at her Daddy... :))