Tynlee Marie I can't believe that you are 2. It was just like yesterday that I was bringing home my little 4lb baby! It seems like yesterday that I was being told that you were coming into the world 4weeks early. I remember when I was in the room alone and talking to you and telling you we were going to be okay and that Heavenly Father would take good care of both of us and we were going to be strong and healthy! To everyone's surprise you were tiny but perfect! You definitely were strong and still continue to be!
You are so funny! We love seeing you grow everyday! You definitely are the bravest little thing I've ever seen...you definitely have NO fear. Your constantly climbing on everything. You love watching your older cousin's and the next thing you know you are trying to do what they do...HEARTATTACK! You are getting so much better with the stairs I'm not as nervous about them but I just wish you would turn around and not try to go down them like a big kid! You have figured out how to climb on our bed and loves to jump...oh man not good!
You are starting to talk alot more...not really putting sentences together but saying more and more words. You just had your 2yr checkup a couple of days ago and Dr.Marsden was impressed! When he walked into the room you were kicking the ball around and he just stood there and said "She is not suppost to be doing that." He said he hasn't seen a little girl kick the ball like you do in many many years. He said it's more common in boys! I just laughed cause I didn't know it was unusual. He was so impressed with your motor skills. He said he wasn't to worried about her talking but he wanted me just to watch it and make sure it improves in the next 6 months! You weighd a whopping 25 pds and is in the 78% for you heighth...I think you just had a growth spurt! You hate hate hate to have you teeth brushed..pretty sure it's like child abuse to get them brushed.
You love to kick the ball..you could do it for hrs! You love being outside...You love books even though you wont let me read them to you you just want to turn the page and look at the pictures! Your favorite movie right now is Meet the Robinsons! Still love to watch Miss Spiders Sunny Patch. You are always on the move...won't hold still EVER! The words you say are: Mom, Dad, ball, block, book, popsicle, cookie, drink, slide, uh oh, i don't know(the one word you do put together), baby,again, monkey, will snort any time you see a pig and will bark when you see a dog, outside, when we start driving in the car you will say wwweeeee, color, night night, those are the ones I can think of right now!
You love nursery. When we get to church we always pass the nursery room and she wants to go in. When sacrament is over and we tell her lets go to nursery to runs there and knows right where to go! The past couple of weeks there has been a teacher holding you so I asked one time if she was naughty or had been crying and she said "No she just gets sad when the other kids start leaving she tries to leave with them hahha I about died!" Any time I ask her about her friend Lainey she just smiles and laughs! You love to dance...the second any music comes on you start shakin it!
Tynlee we are so happy that you are our little girl! Even though we are seeing the 2 yr old attitude come out in you and you are definitely very independent....We loving seeing you grow and personality! We are so blessed! Happy 2nd birthday! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment