Well i definitely popped out and feel like I'm carrying him high!
I think my iron pills are starting to help me more and more...but don't get me wrong I wont give up a nap if I can get one!
Still really thirsty which leads to peeing ALOT!
His movement is really strong now and it's so fun to feel him move! He moves the most when I'm eating!
Had a doctors appt 3 days and only gained 3 pds....a total of 6 pds all together. I was actually shocked I thought for sure it would be more!
We also had an ultrasound...she got to see everything she wanted and it all looks great! He is alot more shy and calm then Tynlee was! Fingers crossed he stays that way!
My back has started to hurt from time to time
I finally got his room all cleaned out yesterday...now to decide on how I want to decorate it!
I get really irritable in the car especially if I'm not driving! It's weird cause I have always loved to drive but I just hate it!
Still have to make sure that I eat alot of small meals throught out the day...it seems to help with the nausea.
I'm still sleeping really well but I feel like a whale when I have to turn over which is numerous times a night!
My left hip will hurt if I lay on it to long
We are so excited to meet this little guy and I always wonder if he will look like Tynlee! only 20 weeks to go!(Oh and don't mine the stain on my shirt...Tynlee wanted to share her dirty fingers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment