I'm definitely really growing....I know its a good thing for the baby but man oh man I'm afraid I'm gonna be huge!
*I haven't had any headaches for awhile now...which is awesome!
*I'm actually really uncomfortable especially toward the end of the day. I feel like everything is pushed so high that it gets really hard to breath and bend over! ha
*So I was starting to have to rubber band my pants and my sister had sent me some of her really cute maternity pants..and holy cow they are comfortable! I never wore them with Tynlee so I was really surprised how comfortable and cute they are!
*I wouldn't say that my energy level is where it use to be but I think it's getting better...Im not quite as tired but I'll still take a nap whenever I can get one!
*I'm really starting to get the itch to get his room going. I found some bedding that I like so now I just need to order it and decide on what else I want to do!
*My pregnancy mask is starting to come back...I hate it it always looks like I have a dirty spot on my face.
*Tynlee got a ear infection over the weekend and she was so cuddly. While I would hold her it made me think about having 2. Will I be able to handle both of them and give them both the love that they need. It actually makes me really nervous especially for Tynlee...but I just tell myself that I will learn to adjust and so will she!
*I've been having braxton hicks quite a bit...I asked my doctor and he said it's normal as long as I don't have 3 in one hour.
*I got the worst charly horse the other day and seriously my calf was sore for days.
*The last couple of weeks I have just randomly thrown up...sometimes in the morning sometimes in the middle of the night? weird but so far it's stopped.
*My back has really started hurting but I know it's normal.
*While I'm in St.George I can barely go outside. The heat has never bothered me but being pregnant takes it to another level. If I'm out there to long my feet start to swell.
*He has been moving like crazy lately. He started out really calm and now he moves constantly! Kit has yet to be able to feel him move but they are getting stronger and stronger so it shouldn't be to long!
*We've been telling Tynlee more and more about her brother but I don't think she really understands cause she just laughs!
*I've been feeling lately that he might come early(not to early) and be big but he is measuring good even a couple days behind.
*So far my blood pressure and everything has been good.
*As big as I feel and as uncomfortable that I feel I'm very grateful that my body is able to carry this sweet baby boy! So I just have to remind myself that on the days that I complain!
No comments:
Post a Comment