I can't even believe that she is 2! How did that happen? Well a couple of days before Tynlee's bday Justin called and asked me if we could do her and Trax's party together since they are 1 day apart and none of Kasse's family was going to be there except her mom. I was totally fine with that but I had all these things that had Tynlee's name on it and I was doing an owl theme. So there was a few things that Mom and I had to remake so Trax would be apart of the day! Oh and let me just mention I could NOT have gotten this party done without my Mom....she seriously saved me!
That morning started off with Tynlee playing with grandpa and having Sairee come over to entertain Tynlee while we got the finishing touches done! They played outside, had popsicles and Tyn took a dip in the pool..literally she did! So Dad was cleaning the pool and he said that she could come out with him and he would watch her! Her and Sairee were sitting on the steps and the brave little girl that she is tryed to step on the next stair and fell in. Sairee had her but wasn't strong enough to lift her out so Dad jumped in and saved her! When they came to the door for a towel and they were both soaking wet..the blood rushed to my feet I'm just grateful that Dad was right there and he was paying attention. Ugh still makes me sick!
Well as everyone was getting there Justin and I had rented a bounce house/water slide and let all the kids play while we finished up the food! It was a big hit with the older kids but Tynlee and Trax didn't really want to play in it! After eating lunch we opened presents for both kids(I didn't get any of Trax). Kit and I got Tynlee and play set with a slide and she was really excited! So were the other kids everyone took a turn! Then it was cake time and Tynlee started digging right in eating the icing! haha. Mom made the cutest owls from scratch and I thought they turned out really cute! After cake and ice cream some of Kits family stayed and the kids swam in the pool and us girls just relaxed until we had the energy to clean up! Thank YOu so much to everyone that came to celebrate Tyn's birthday! It was a crazy day but turned out really fun! I sure love my little girl! Happy Birthday Tynlee! Mom and Dad love you like crazy!!
Poor Kit was soaked the entire day! From the very beginning of the party till the end! I think there were alot of people after him!
We got a family picture the next day on her actual birthday and this was the best we got...as you can tell Kit and Tynlee were not having it! hah Oh well atleast I tried!
1 comment:
FREAKY!! So glad dad was out there with them!
the party is darling, you and Mom did fabulous! the cakes are too cute, love them.. and her dress.. how darling is that!!
love the play-set! Im sure she is in heaven with it!!
Post a Comment