Monday, June 4, 2012

Teige Lance Eudis

 We had the best Memorial Weekend ever! Aaron and Randi came from Colorado to bless there sweet little boy! Can I just tell you how excited I was all day to see him. I hadn't seen him yet and it really was the hardest thing...I don't know how Randi does it! He seriously is the sweetest little guy! He looks just like his older sister! We were all home together and man it sure gets crazy but it sure is fun to see all our kids play together...have I mentioned that our baby will be my parents 14th grandchild....WOW!!!
For some reason I didn't get a picture of the Eudis family...seriously there was alot of people there and alot going on but I'm glad I got a picture of the handsome little man on his special day! It's sad to think the next time I see him it will be Christmas time and he'll most likely be crawling! I sure love when we are all together!







 Tynlee has been watching Trax drive the wiggle car for awhile....So when I walked outside and saw her just going to town on it I about died laughing!

No comments: