I'm now 19 1/2 weeks but this picture was taken at 18....anyways I'm still feeling about the same..not great but not awful either.
It actually really depends on the day...every day is different but since I first starting getting sick I haven't had a day where I have just felt awesome!
I actually haven't had a headache for a whole week and I hope it continues.
I still just always feel tired and lightheaded.
I'm already starting to feel like it's hard to breath and it's so uncomfortable...I remember this with Tynlee but not this early.
I started feeling some movement...it started out light where I wasn't quite sure but I know for sure now...it gets a little stronger everyday!
This baby literally takes up everything I have...I just always feel drained and hungry!
I'm always thirsty and water tastes so good to me...which leads to peeing alot!
My iron pills seem to be helping a little with my energy level...but I don't have it all the way back yet.
I know it sounds like I'm complaining alot and maybe I'am but truly I'm grateful that i'm able to carry a child and be a Mom...but nobody ever said being pregnant is easy! haha
I've been having these spells( i guess you would call them)when my heart starts racing really fast..it doesn't last long and I have to take a deep breath and blow it out slow a few times...I need to ask my doctor about this?
My nausea seems to want to come back everyonce in awhile...blah
I also have been having these tight pains down by my bladder...I don't know if they are braxton hicks? I think it's to early for that?
Well I just take it day by day and hope for a good day!
2 comments:
Pains in you bladder? Maybe baby kicking? Braxton hicks are when you entire tummy hardens and makes you step back and take a deep breath...
Love that brogan bump!!
Post a Comment