Over the Memorial weekend....Jessica and Randi kept bugging me about going and finding out the gender of the baby. I already had our 20 week ultrasound scheduled and was just going to wait until then...but they had different plans! Jessica had called and made me an appt to go find out so I decided that since all of us were home it would be fun to have a little reveal "party!" I talked to Kit about it and he said " I hate surprises and I want to know while we are there." So we decided that the ultrasound tech would show Kit and I wouldn't know!
When we went to the appt I layed there with my head turned the whole time..which was so hard to do but glad I did! I watched Kit's face to see what his reaction would be and he kept it straight the whole time...so I really had no clue! The next day Kit called the bakery and had the cake made with the color of the gender. When everyone got to Mom's house we cut it and found out it's a BOY!
I had a really strong feeling it was only because I have felt so different this time..and would have been shocked if it was a girl! We are so excited to have one of each...i'm not quite sure what to do with a boy but I'm sure I will figure it out! I'm glad my sisters talked me into it cause it was alot of fun! Oh and I think Papa Evans is just as excited as Kit...poor guy is surrounded by girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment