Basiclly I'm 17 wks now (Tomorrow). I feel like this pregnancy is going by slow it's probally because I found out so early but Im kind of okay with it...i think!! This pregnancy is completely different than Tynlee's. I definitely feel pregnant.
I still get nauseous but I think it's getting better?
Headaches like no other...seriously a couple times a week but mostly every other day ugh!
Super Super tired
Still get light headed from time to time but it's getting better
The doctor told me that I was really anemic and needed to start taking iron pills....hopefully they will give me some energy.
I feel like i'm carrying this baby different than Tynlee. She was really really low for a long time and I feel like this one is higher? boy maybe?
We get to find out what we are having on the 6th of June...and I seriously can't wait! Kit thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy...should be interesting!
I pee constantly but I do drink alot of water!
I had my appt 1 week ago from today and the babys heartbeat was 155...good and strong! I was really surprised when I only gained 3 pds...considering I feel like I eat all the time!
At my appt the doctor and I talked about preclampsia....I've been really nervous that I would get it again but he told me that I have less than 5% of getting it again...that made me feel alot better!
I still have to make sure that I eat or snack about every hr...it seems to really help so I don't get light headed.
I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks I'll start to get my energy back and start feeling better!
3 comments:
GIRL GIRL GIRL!!
You call that a bump!? HA! Jamie you don't even look pregnant!!! Can't wait to hear what you're having! I think it'll be a BOY! :)
OHHHHH my you little skinny mini- there is no bump not even a pudge.... Hope you guys are doing great!!! We miss you! Congrats on the new addition! We need to get together!!!!
Post a Comment